Content Marketing Intern
Sellable is the only real estate company in Australia that offers the vendor an upfront payment for their home within days while letting them participate in any upside.
Founded in 2015 and backed by industry leaders Ray White and LJ Hooker, we have raised a total of $12m in funding.
Our team has been involved in some of the most successful startups in Australia such as Spreets, Airtasker, MadPaws, and many more.
We love our work, getting stuff done and having a good time doing it. You will be working directly with our Content Marketing Lead.
Your Responsibilities as an Intern
- Drive creation of website copy, content, and marketing collateral
- Conversion oriented website and offline marketing copy
- Long-form blog content (2,000 words +)
- Engaging, traffic driving social media content
- Research appropriate content topics, taking into account
- Customer intent & information requirements
- Industry influencers
- Historic performance, trends, competitor research
- Reach out to influencers for content creation and distribution
What we are Offering
- Competitive salary to cover your expenses
- First-hand experience in building a new business
- High-impact work environment — your work will make a big difference
- Learn from a small, highly experienced team with a strong track record in their fields
- A diverse team that likes to have fun
- Regular team building events
Our Ideal Candidate
- Has shown outstanding academic performance
- Is social and understanding of users’ behavior — and focused on delivering a great customer experience
- Know when to use different writing styles and how to engage our customers
- Understands and can leverage Australian culture and colloquialisms in their writing
- Doesn’t know everything, but can quickly learn and apply new knowledge
- Is willing to work in a wide range of fields — whether copywriting, SEO or influencer outreach
- Has editing and copywriting skills and a sense for conversion oriented design
- Is performance and results oriented
Please send your CV, a brief cover letter, and three writing samples to Daniel.