Sellable is the only real estate company in Australia that offers the vendor an upfront payment for their home within days while letting them participate in any upside.
Founded in 2015 and backed by industry leaders Ray White and LJ Hooker, we have raised a total of $12m in funding.
Our team has been involved in some of the most successful startups in Australia such as Spreets, Airtasker, MadPaws, and many more.
We love our work, getting stuff done and having a good time doing it. You will be working directly with our Head of Growth and Data Insights.
- Take ownership of organic traffic generation (search & social)
- Create and implement our content and social media strategy
- Manage press and influencer relationships
- Editorial control of our freelance content creators
- Manage and build out our team of freelance writers and artists
- Drive the creation of marketing collateral — artwork, copy, video, and beyond
- Manage backlink, outreach and distribution campaigns to ensure our content drives continuous organic traffic
- Monitor activity on our social media platforms, and engage with our community
- Work together with the rest of the team to deliver a consistent approach to growth
What we are Offering
- A competitive salary plus equity options
- Training & career development
- First-hand experience in building a new business
- High-impact work environment — your work will make a big difference
- Learn from a small, highly experienced team with a strong track record in their fields
- A diverse team that likes to have fun
- Regular team building events
Our Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 3 years experience working in content marketing, ideally in a startup environment
- Experience in managing a distributed team of freelancers
- Creative experience of storytelling, writing articles, and creating high performing social media and website copy
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
- Strong experience in SEO, with working knowledge of relevant tools (i.e. SEMrush) is a plus
- Photography, video and Photoshop skills are a plus
- Quick to learn and apply new knowledge
- Performance and results oriented
- Highly creative, identifying and acting on new opportunities
- Real estate experience is a plus, but not required
- Native-level (Australian-)English fluency is required
Please send your CV, a brief cover letter, and three writing samples as well as any other creative portfolio you would like to share to Daniel.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia and have Australian residency or a valid work permit.