This is a ground floor opportunity to be a part of our Customer Success team providing end to end sales and service solutions to our Customers. Sellable is changing the way you sell your property. Sellable applies innovative technology solutions to the real estate market with the goal of a simpler, faster and hassle free selling process for homeowners.
Sellable was founded in 2015, backed by industry partners Ray White and LJ Hooker. Our team has been involved in some of the most successful start-ups in Australia such as Spreets, Airtasker, MonPurse and many more.
This is not your average sales or service role; the successful candidate will have 5+ years’ experience in sales and customer service. In representing Sellable you will be able to achieve balance between customer orientation, delivering an exceptional experience with every conversation, and a results-driven approach.
Our office is located in Sydney CBD, only a 10-minute walk from Town Hall station. The team here are a group of skilled, open, and dynamic individuals who work cross team to solve complicated problems and challenges in this industry disruptive business. We all work extremely hard to ensure our customers have a great experience but we also make sure that we enjoy working here together by organizing lunches and events for the team to enjoy and celebrate our successes!
Due to the nature of our business, this role will eventually have working hours between 8am-6pm Mon-Fri (8-4, 9-5, 10-6,) on a non-rotational basis. Initially working hours are Mon-Friday 9am-5pm.
- Directly responsible for the expansion of our customer base via effective needs-based sales with a flare for customer service
- Managing the customer life cycle from presenting product solutions to securing deals to post sign up support
- Delivering a best-in-class experience for our customers
- Remaining in frequent contact with customers to understand their needs, manage their end-to-end sale providing regular updates
- Negotiating agreements and keeping records of sales and data
- Providing professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ overall experience
- Responding to complaints and issues as they arise professionally and empathetically
- Working closely with a world-class cross-functional team to rapidly build better process, tools, and metrics by being proactive and ideas driven
- Gathering and synthesizing customer insights to help our product and marketing teams deliver a better customer experience
- Adhere to all KPI’s including phone based and quality metrics
- Flexible and open to additional work including open homes, renovations and project work
We'd love it if you have...
- Online experience and are savvy
- Real estate knowledge (either personally or professionally)
- Intermediate office suite skills
- Experience working in cross functional teams
You made it this far, want to know if you would fit in with the Sellable team?
If you're the kind of person who enjoys seeing something grow and loves having a huge impact on what you are working on, then you are at the right spot.
You are very comfortable with a high change environment! We've got huge plans and we need you to get there!
You love learning from the people around you and love teaching them something new as well.
You enjoy working with a young, passionate and driven team that has experience in a whole lot of different areas.
When and where is this happening
This is a full-time position.
Looking to fill the position as soon as possible, but we are determined to find the right fit.
Based in Sydney CBD.
- Free coffee/tea, fruit and snacks available in a fully stocked kitchen
- Regular team lunches and events
- Burger Fridays
- Fun and friendly team environment
- 10 minute walk from Town Hall station
Please send your CV and a brief cover letter to Elisha.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia and have Australian residency or a valid work permit.