Sellable is the only real estate company in Australia that offers the vendor an upfront payment for their home within days while letting them participate in any upside.
Founded in 2015 and backed by industry leaders Ray White and LJ Hooker, we have raised a total of $12m in funding.
Our team has been involved in some of the most successful startups in Australia such as Spreets, Airtasker, MadPaws, and many more.
We love our work, getting stuff done and having a good time doing it. You will be working directly with our Head of Growth and Data Insights.
- Leverage your understanding of our customers and their journey to develop high-impact marketing campaigns across online and offline channels
- Continuously optimise campaigns and channels to reduce CAC
- Build and test funnels to nurture and convert leads (for example via online signup flows, drips campaigns, or retargeting)
- Hire and manage freelancers to support you where needed
- Deliver insights on channel and campaign performance metrics
- Coordinate with the rest of the team to deliver a consistent approach to growth
- Keep your hand on the marketing pulse, evaluating emerging channels and strategies
What we are Offering
- A competitive salary plus equity options
- Training & career development
- First-hand experience in building a new business
- High-impact work environment — your work will make a big difference
- Learn from a small, highly experienced team with a strong track record in their fields
- A diverse team that likes to have fun
- Regular team building events
Our Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 2 years experience working in growth, ideally for a fast scaling startup
- Quick to learn and apply new knowledge
- Experience in A/B testing, funnel and landing page optimisation, and data analysis
- Performance and results oriented
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Highly creative, identifying and acting on new growth and optimisation opportunities
Please send your CV and a brief cover letter to Daniel.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia and have Australian residency or a valid work permit.