Sellable is the only real estate company in Australia that offers the vendor an upfront payment for their home within days while letting them participate in any upside.
Founded in 2015 and backed by industry leaders Ray White and LJ Hooker, we have raised a total of $12m in funding.
Our team has been involved in some of the most successful startups in Australia such as Spreets, Airtasker, MadPaws, and many more.
We love our work, getting stuff done and having a good time doing it. You will be working directly with our Head of Growth and Data Insights.
Your Responsibilities as an Intern
- Execute online and offline marketing campaigns (e.g. SEM, SEO, letterbox drops, radio)
- Apply the lean start-up principle to marketing: Develop hypotheses, efficiently test them and identify reasons for success and failure
- Compile reports to support strategic decision making (e.g. which channel, campaign, geography is the most promising?)
- Develop & test high-impact ‘growth hacking’ campaigns
- Optimize campaigns and on-site conversions
- Drive creation of copy, content, and marketing collateral
- Build out our analytics and personalisation capabilities (e.g. attribution modeling, mass-personalisation, data aggregation)
What we are Offering
- Competitive salary to cover your expenses
- First-hand experience in building a new business
- High-impact work environment — your work will make a big difference
- Learn from a small, highly experienced team with a strong track record in their fields
- A diverse team that likes to have fun
- Regular team building events
Our Ideal Candidate
- Has shown outstanding academic performance
- Is social and understanding of users’ behavior — and focused on delivering a great customer experience
- Doesn’t know everything, but can quickly learn and apply new knowledge
- Is willing to work in a wide range of fields — from psychology to data science
- Has editing and copywriting skills and a sense for conversion oriented design
- Has experience in A/B testing and data analysis
- Understands inbound and outbound marketing
- Is performance and results oriented
- Knows their way around Excel; Programming knowledge (ideally SQL and Python) is a plus
Please send your CV and a brief cover letter to Daniel.