Sellable is the only real estate company in Australia that offers the vendor an upfront payment for their home within days while letting them participate in any upside.
Founded in 2015 and backed by industry leaders Ray White and LJ Hooker, we have raised a total of $12m in funding.
Our team has been involved in some of the most successful startups in Australia such as Spreets, Airtasker, MadPaws, and many more.
We love our work, getting stuff done and having a good time doing it. You will be working directly with our Head of Growth and Data Insights.
- Take ownership of our day-to-day property marketing campaigns and agency social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube)
- Execute paid and organic property marketing campaigns on online and offline channels, including social media, signboards, email, and flyer drops
- Report on campaign success metrics, e.g. number of leads and acquisition cost
- Coordinate with stakeholders and contractors to ensure delivery of the marketing collateral you need for launching your campaigns
- Manage relationships with 3rd party vendors (from listing portals to photographers)
- Work with the rest of the growth team to execute lead generation campaigns
- Engage with our customers through social media channels
What we are Offering
- A competitive salary
- Training & career development
- First-hand experience in building a new business
- High-impact work environment — your work will make a big difference
- Learn from a small, highly experienced team with a strong track record in their fields
- A diverse team that likes to have fun
- Regular team building events
Our Ideal Candidate
- 1+ years experience in a comparable marketing role
- Experience in social media management and campaign creation (especially Facebook/Instagram)
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solver thinking outside the box and showing initiative to get things done
- Excellent time manager with strong organisational skills
- Familiarity with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop or InDesign is a plus
Please send your CV and a brief cover letter to Daniel.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia and have Australian residency or a valid work permit.