This is an early opportunity to be part of the core team in our next growth phase. Sellable is changing the way you sell your property. Sellable applies innovative technology solutions to the real estate market with the goal of a simpler, faster and hassle-free selling process for homeowners.
Sellable was founded in 2015 and our team has been involved in some of the most successful start-ups in Australia such as Spreets, Airtasker, MonPurse and many more.
Accurate property valuations are central to our success. We are looking for an experienced real estate professional with a strong track record in valuations who wants to work in an exciting environment and help us transform the biggest industry in Australia.
Our office is located in Sydney CBD, only a 10-minute walk from Town Hall station. The team here are a group of skilled, open, and dynamic individuals who work cross team to solve complicated problems and challenges in this industry disruptive business. We all work extremely hard to ensure our customers have a great experience but we also make sure that we enjoy working here together by organizing lunches and events for the team to enjoy and celebrate our successes!
Your role at Sellable
- Review the property valuation process at Sellable
- Work with CS, IT and other areas of the business to continuously improve our valuations
- Provide indicative valuation ranges for properties based on comparable sales
- Review and analyse independent valuations
- Prepare offers for our properties utilising your expertise and research
- Complete stage 1 risk assessments in line with business guidelines
- Recommend renovations and repairs that will increase the value of our properties
- Assist in shaping sales and marketing strategies for our portfolio properties (setting reserve price, accepting or rejecting offers, etc.)
What we are offering
- Go beyond traditional valuations and drive a central phase of our transaction process
- Gain exposure and experience in a variety of adjacent fields, including property finance and marketing, real estate sales, automated valuation models (AVMs) and much more
- Work with our tech and analytics team to develop next generation valuation methods
- Flat hierarchies, a fun and ambitious team and the chance to build a business that fundamentally changes real estate sales in Australia
- Attractive office in Darlinghurst
Who are we looking for?
- Real estate professionals who can accurately assess the likely sales price of a property based on an analysis of recent comparable sales
- Certified Practising Valuer or Residential Property Valuer with at least 24 months of experience in residential property valuations
- Residential property analysts, bank valuation specialists and real estate sales agents will also be considered, depending on valuation experience
- Track record in the Greater Sydney or Central Coast residential market
- Additional real estate licenses or certificates (such as licensed real estate agent) are a bonus
- Excellent communication and organisation skills, attention to detail
- Business acumen and commercial thinking
We'd love it if you have
- Online experience and are savvy
- Real estate knowledge (either personally or professionally)
- Intermediate- Advanced office suite skills
- Experience working in cross functional teams
You made it this far, want to know if you would fit in with the Sellable team?
If you're the kind of person who enjoys seeing something grow and loves having a huge impact on what you are working on, then you are at the right spot.
You are very comfortable with a high change environment! We've got huge plans and we need you to get there!
You love learning from the people around you and love teaching them something new as well.
You enjoy working with a young, passionate and driven team that has experience in a whole lot of different areas.
Please send your CV and a brief cover letter to Elisha.