Terms & Conditions
Version 1 – May 2016
SELLABLE SERVICES WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. About this website
www.sellable.com, sellable.com.au and all associated pages and sub-domains ("Site") and the services we advertise on the Site ("Service") are operated and supplied by Sellable Services Pty Limited (ABN 73 611 351 190) ("Sellable Services").
2. About these terms and conditions
This Site was prepared for use by Australian users only, and may not satisfy the laws of other countries. You should not use this Site if you do not reside in Australia.
While we use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Site is available continuously, Sellable Services does not make any representations or warranties that your access will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free. Your access to the Site may be suspended without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or any reason beyond our control. Sellable Services will not be liable to any person if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Sellable Services reserves the right to modify the Site and withdraw or amend any description of Services from time to time, for any reason, and without notice.
5. Modifications to the information
Sellable Services does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of material on this Site. All information may be changed, supplemented, deleted or updated without notice at the sole discretion of Sellable Services.
6. Age of consent
You must be at least 18 years of age to register on the Site and submit a property for evaluation.
The Services advertised on the Site are only ever available to individuals who can make legally binding contracts. The Services are not available to persons under the age of 18 years nor any other person legally prohibited from entering into a binding contract.
The copyright for the content on this Site is owned or licensed by Sellable Services and is protected under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and by other copyright laws in both Australia and other countries. No material on this Site may be reproduced, adapted, uploaded to a third-party, framed, performed in public, distributed or transmitted in any form by any process without the specific written consent of Sellable Services.
All logos, custom graphics, icons, and other items that appear on the Site and all associated trademarks, are trademarks of Sellable Services. Nothing displayed on the Site should be construed as granting any right of use in relation to any logo or trademark displayed on the Site without the express written consent of the relevant owner.
9. Information collected when you use the Site
When you use the Site, Sellable Services collect certain information. Sellable Services may collect your computer's IP address, your approximate geographical location, your referral domain name (for example, .com, .gov, .org, .au, etc), the date and time of your visit, the pages and documents you access during your visit and the browser and device you are using. Sellable Services' Site management software may use statistical data to evaluate the effectiveness of our Site.
A cookie is a piece of text which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree (or your browser agrees automatically if you have set it up in that way), your browser adds that text in a small file.
Sellable Services may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used.
To access or use certain parts of the Site, you must register as a member of the Site. Generally, registration is free.
You must not impersonate or create a membership for any person other than yourself.
You must be either the sole owner, joint owner or have a controlling stake in the property you are submitting for evaluation.
You must ensure the security and confidentiality of your membership details, including any username and/or password assigned to you. You are wholly responsible for all activities which occur under your membership details. You must notify Sellable Services immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your membership details. You must not permit your membership details to be used by or transferred to any other person.
11. Feedback, suggestions, comments or requests
Sellable Services welcomes feedback, suggestions, comments or requests ("Comments"), which can be sent to [email protected] If you do make Comments, you acknowledge that: they will not be considered confidential or proprietary, and Sellable Services is under no obligation to keep such information confidential or to respond to any Comments, and Sellable Services will have an unrestricted, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty free right to use, communicate, reproduce, publish, display, distribute and exploit such Comments in any manner it chooses, throughout the world in any medium, whether currently in existence or not.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false email address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
12. Outbound links
The Site may contain links to third-party websites and resources ("Linked Sites"). These Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Sellable Services. Sellable Services makes no representations or warranties regarding the availability, correctness, accuracy, performance or quality of any Linked Site or any content, software, service or application found at any Linked Site.
If you contact a third-party using functionality provided on the Site, including via email, we do not accept any responsibility for any communications or transactions between you and the relevant third-party.
Sellable Services and its related entities, directors, officers and agents disclaim all liability and responsibility for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by you through relying on anything contained on or omitted from such third-party websites. You should direct any concerns to the relevant Linked Site's administrator or webmaster. Sellable Services reserves the exclusive right, in its sole discretion, to add, change, decline or remove, without notice, any feature or link to any of the Linked Sites from the Site and/or introduce different features or links.
13. Editorial content
Any editorial content or articles on the Site are of a general nature only and do not consider your personal objectives, financial situation or particular needs. Editorial content should not be regarded as advice or relied upon by you or any other person and we recommend that you seek professional advice before acting on the content.
14. Disclaimer of warranties
All information provided by Sellable Services on the Site is provided in good faith. The information contained on the Site is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal, financial or real estate advice.
Sellable Services makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, security or timeliness of the content, information or Services advertised on the Site and except to the extent not permitted by law disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties' rights, and fitness for a particular purpose.
15. Limitation of liability
To the extent permitted by law, Sellable Services hereby expressly excludes:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user of the Site in connection with the Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Site, any Linked Sites and any materials posted on them, including, without limitation any liability for either loss of data and/or any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
To the extent that our liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition cannot be excluded by law, in the case of services supplied or offered by us, our liability will be limited, at our option, to the re-supply of those services, or the payment of the cost of having those services re-supplied. In the case of goods supplied or offered by us, our liability will be limited, at our option, to:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- the repair of the goods;
- the payment of the cost of having the goods replaced; or
- the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
Sellable Services disclaims any liability in relation to any failure by you to keep your login or password details confidential, including the authorised or unauthorised use of those details by a third party. You must notify Sellable Services immediately if you become aware that the security of your login and/or password details have been compromised.
Sellable Services reserves the right to deactivate your account without notice or cause, at its sole discretion or for any reason.
18. Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. You must note use any device, software, process or means to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site. You must not attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. If you engage in such conduct, your right to use the Site will cease immediately.
Sellable Services will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to use of the Site or as a result of the downloading of any material posted on it, or on any Linked Site.
In addition, you acknowledge and agree that as a condition of using the Site, you must not:
- make comments or submit any content that is or is considered by Sellable Services to be illegal, unauthorised, contrary to Sellable Services purpose or contrary to any applicable laws and regulations, and You agree that Sellable Services may remove any such Content;
- use any automated device, software, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index our websites or any content on the Site;
- reproduce, republish, retransmit, modify, adapt, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the Site or any content on the Site, except as expressly authorised by Sellable Services;
- use any technology or means to access the Site and collect material;
- except to the extent permitted by law, modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Site or cause any other person to do so;
- mirror or frame any aspect of the Site or page on the Site except as previously agreed by Sellable Services;
- undertake any action that will impose a burden or make excessive traffic demands on our infrastructure that we deem, in our sole discretion, to be unreasonable or disproportionate site usage;
- transmit (or authorise the transmission of) "junk mail", "chain letters", unsolicited emails, instant messaging, "spimming", or "spamming";
- violate the rights of any person, including copyright, trade secret, privacy right, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- pose as any person or entity or attempt to solicit money, passwords or personal information from any person;
- use the Site for any use which is illegal, unauthorised, contrary to Sellable Services' purpose or contrary to any applicable laws or regulations;
- infringe any third party rights; or
- bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to the Site.
We reserve the right to exercise whatever means we deem necessary to prevent unauthorised access to or use of our website, including, but not limited to, instituting technological barriers, or reporting your conduct to any person or entity.
19. Marketing and electronic communication
When registering, you are required to provide a valid email address, which Sellable Services may use to communicate directly with you to provide you with notices, disclosures or other communications relating to the services you have ordered. We may also send you information about other services offered by Sellable Services, as they relate to products you have previously purchased. We will not send you promotional materials about third-party products unless you have explicitly asked us to do so. As required by the Spam Act 2003 (Cth), Sellable Services will provide a mechanism by which you may ‘opt-out' of the provision of any such materials by Sellable Services.
You acknowledge and agree that Sellable Services will not be responsible for any damage you incur, or information you do not receive, as a result of your failure to provide a valid email address.
21. No waiver
22. No merger
23. Governing law